Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise agreed, a project will be invoiced in 2 parts: 70% upon formal commission and 30% on delivery of the verbal debrief or final report.
- Any adjustments to the fee for the project and any expenses incurred will be incorporated in the final invoice. Agfora Ltd. will agree any fee adjustment during a project, before these are incurred.
- All fees are quoted exclusive of VAT, which is payable at the standard rate.
- All payments must be made in sterling unless otherwise agreed by Agfora Ltd. For all non-sterling payments an administrative charge may be made.
- International research quotations which depend on non-sterling amounts will be subject to a currency fluctuation surcharge when a change in the exchange rate quoted in our proposal, and that in force at the final invoice date, affects Agfora Ltd. adversely.
- Costs do not include the production, reproduction or transport of stimulus material, nor prize draw incentives if used (unless specified).
- Commissions are accepted on the understanding that all invoices are payable within 30 days of the date of invoice. Agfora Ltd will be entitled to charge interest on all sums outstanding thereafter at a rate of 4% per month, calculated on a daily basis, payable from the invoice date until the date of payment of the outstanding amount in full.
- In the event of a project being cancelled, a cancellation fee will be charged based on non-recoverable costs incurred and executive time spent up to the cancellation date.
- Agfora Ltd. and its sub-contractors will not be held liable for failure to perform obligations due to force majeure, e.g. fire, flood, storms, Acts of God, riots, strikes, war, acts of terrorism, or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- Upon commencement of the project, the client is responsible for insuring the quality and data protection compliance of their samples, and/or any stimulus materials for use in research.
- Costs are valid for a period of 2 months from the date given. After that time we reserve the right to review quotations.
- Agfora Ltd. shall take all reasonable care and skill in the conduct of research and preparation of reports, but the Client shall recognise that data derived from market research surveys are estimates subject to limits of statistical error, and prediction of sales, market share or consumer behaviour derived from market research, while made in good faith, are intended only as an aid to the Client’s judgement. Agfora Ltd. cannot accept any liability for any damage or loss arising from the Client’s use of research results.
- The liability of Agfora Ltd. to the Client shall in no circumstances exceed the amount received or due from the Client in consideration of services supplied.
- Reports, proposals and other documents supplied to clients shall not be reproduced or copied to other parties, nor summary reports prepared and published, without the written approval of Agfora Ltd.
- Acceptance of this proposal and commissioning of this study will be taken as acceptance of the above terms of business.
Who we are
The Site is owned and operated by Agfora Ltd (“us” or “we”). If you have any questions or queries about this Site, or relating to these terms, please email us at email@example.com.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
This website and its content is copyright of Agfora © 2016. All rights reserved. Redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non- commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system
The views expressed on these web pages are not necessarily those of Agfora, its staff or the Site administrators.
Agfora has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. All information that it contains is provided in good faith. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors or omissions for which Agfora Ltd accepts no liability. Access to this site is at the visitor’s own risk. We make no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from the website, and we reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time without notice. Agfora Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential loss or damage of whatever kind, resulting from whatever cause, through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from the Site.
Company registered in England & Wales | Company No. 9861917 | VAT No. GB 229 9737 56