What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.agfora.com or contact us using the website forms.
- any questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address
- your address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on, your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques
This information helps us to:
- provide you with information or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- carry out customer and marketing research
- send you our newsletters from time to time, if you have requested this information
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- notify you about changes to our service.
This information can be viewed by authorised people in Agfora and our suppliers to: improve the site by monitoring how you use it, gather feedback to improve our services (for example our email alerts) and respond to any feedback you send us. We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any purposes other than those listed.
Where your information is stored
We store your information on secure servers in the United Kingdom. We have strict controls over how and why your information can be accessed. As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service. We will continue to send you email newsletters and alerts until you tell us not to or use the unsubscribe option on any of our emails.
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection and Security Policy.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the privacy policies of any such external site before submitting any personal data, as we cannot accept any responsibility or liability in relation to them.